Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Favourite animal :D

mmm I like many animals, I like big dogs, the majesty of the lion but my favourite animal it's the horse. For me it has all, they are fast, elegant, has courage, and I don't know I love the size, for me they have the perfect harmonic.
Between the race I prefer the Percheron, it's not so much tall but it's very powerful and has well-developed musculature.


Since I was a child I love them, when I was to the countryside to visit my family, they have horses and I used to riding them or just look them for hours, and when I was young me and my family always go to the south of Chile, and always we see a lot of herds of horses and we always compete for example who see a white horse first :P
I never got one but when I'm close to one I just admire it and if I can riding it much better, I will riding all the time as can is possible, and now as I know a little more about them I will review them as a true vet :P
I will love work with them, first here in Santiago in the Hippodrome or something like that and later in the south, have a plat there and be an expert in horses who can travel around the world solving their problems and obviously have a couple in my house.

1 comment:

  1. mmm I like many animals, I like big dogs, the majesty of the lion but my favourite animal it's the horse. For me it has all, they are fast, elegant, has courage, and I don't know I love the size, for me they have the perfect harmonic.
    Between the WW race I prefer the Percheron, it's not so much tall but it's very powerful and has well-developed musculature.


    Since I was a child I love them, when I was to the countryside to visit my family, they have horses and I used to riding them or just look them for hours, and when I was WF young me and my family always go to the south of Chile, and always we see a lot of herds of horses and we always compete for example who see a white horse first :P
    I never got one but when I'm close to one I just admire it and if I can riding it much better, I will WF riding all the time as can is possible, and now as I know a little more about them I will review them as a true vet :P
    I will love ^ work with them, first here in Santiago in the WW Hippodrome or something like that and later in the south, have a plat there and be an expert in horses who can travel around the world solving their problems and obviously have a couple in my house.

    Gonzalo,
    so you can work with Angels as well... good match!
    miss

    ReplyDelete